Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SUMMER FUN!!!


This summer has been so fun, these are some of the activities I have done the past couple of weeks!

Slip-N-slide!





We also went to a drive-in and watched The Smurfs! 

morgan has also been busy doing cheer! This is a video and picture of her doing it!




We also went to see some abandonded trains and toke some pics., and we went on and inside all of them (There was one train that had spray paint  and a scary looking stuffed animal dog SO SCARY!! Does not seem like it would be scary but it was!)

Here are the Pictures!

My Family

Sylvie and me

and that’s all for today!


3 comments:

  1. You are getting to be quite the expert blogger...you are adding video and adding names on your pictures. Looks like I need to take some classes from you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I agree! maybe you could teach me some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking maybe you should put music on your blog!

    ReplyDelete