Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beehive House

Sorry I havn’t been able to do alot of posts lately I’ve been SOOOOO busy! So here is what happened on Friday the 15...

I went to tour the beehive house with my activity day group!
Here are some pics.

The Office/Work room

The Safe

Some Tools

A language he made up

Tons of umbrellas

Brigham Young’s original hat and cane

HAIR!!!!!!!!!

The music room

The Harp

The violin and piano

This is an original piece of the curtains! (A daughter cut this out and put it in her journal)

They had Beehives on all the railing

This was my Favorite part...All the little china



They had a family store here are some pics.











The fountains


The group photo

Me standing by a sign wear my t-shirt for Vincent team orthodontist P.S. best ortho. ever

I also went boating and had a family reunion However sadly I don’t have any pics. So thats all!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have all these events saved in your blog. I can barely even remember what I did when I was 10 years old. This blog will mean even more to you as you get older!

    ReplyDelete