Saturday, July 2, 2011

I LOVE dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see from my all about me, I LOVE dogs. I have wanted one for such a long time! I wished on every star and every thing! I guess all the wishing and begging my parents finally payed off, I finally got one in April! It’s name was Chaz when we got him,but nobody really liked the name. (he didn’t even respond to that name) So we looked online for the top best boy dog names and saw the name Zeus. We all loved the name so we named him Zeus! Here are some pics. of us with him!

Zeus
   


Morgan,Ryan and Zeus


Later we decided to give him a hair cut, (Now his fur is back to how it was before.)

Here are some pics. of him after the hair cut!








2 comments:

  1. I NEVER thought we’d be able to have a dog! I know he isn’t perfect and likes to poop in our basement but I still love him and am glad he’s part of our family. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeus is by far the cutest dog ever! He is wild and crazy and that just makes him so much fun. So happy that your wish has finally come true!

    ReplyDelete