Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!
Today has been sooooo much fun! The first activity that we did was go to the show HOODWINKED TOO! It is a great show. Then when we got home we took some pics. of us by the flag.
here are some of them.

The Family 

Me

Jack

Ryan
Go BYU!

Morgan

Griffin

Mia

However the activities didn’t end there we also went to my cousins house and had a BBQ, and did a lot of fireworks!
My uncle paid $300 on fireworks!It was so much fun. Sadly I don’t have any pics. of them!
Before we did them we played “kick ball”here are some pics.!

Me

My cousin Oakley

My uncles
And of course we had fun!

My baby cousin Oliver

My cousin Savannah and her dog, Ruby

My two cousins Savannah and Matisse

Me, Matisse,  Avery, and Savannah

Girls just wanna have fun

Happy 5th birthday Zachary!


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun 4th of July even if it rained for most of the day! I love your blog and the time you take to remember the fun summer you are having! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day you had. We missed having you here. Grandpa and I watched the fireworks by ourselves from our top balcony. We could see the fireworks from about 8 difference places. Did you know that 40 years ago we watched the fireworks from Derk's Field (baseball park where the Bee's play now). I was very uncomfortable sitting on the ground and so excited to have your mommy!

    ReplyDelete