Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey!

I finally got a new blog! My mom is really good at writing blogs so I think I can do pretty good too. (If you haven’t seen my mom’s blog I think you would really enjoy it it is called The Seal Bark)
my sister Morgan just got home from Camp K. I have missed her so much. She was to camp for 5 Days It was an all day and all night camp.

Video of Morgan at the award ceremony!
                                

Morgan and her counselor,Gerber


Morgan standing by her bed.


Standing by the sign before we checked her in.


How ever Morgan wasn’t the only one that went to camp. My brothers also went to a camp! They will get back tomorrow. I have also missed them too I can’t wait for tomorrow!

Getting ready to go.


Every one wait’s excitedly in the cold!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog Hadley. Yes, I am sure you will be just as clever and creative as your Mom. You are such a sweetheart. You are sensitive and caring also like your mom and it is why Morgan loves you so much! (Also some of the reasons I love you too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we missed those cute kids but it was fun to have a week of just us! Thanks for all of your help with the jobs and congrats on the perfect piano lesson! xoxo

    ReplyDelete